Hi! I'm back from HK! Actually i was back last friday night..
The trip was great! Macau. Disneyland. Ocean park.
But i think got not enough time to shop.. Most of the shopping centres are near the MTR.. And they are all big! Some even bigger than vivo.. Hehehehehe! I shall blog more the next time..
Had been lazing around for the weekends..
Time to meet up with all my friends..
Yesterday went for driving in the afternoon.. I can still drive after so long.. haha.. Not too bad.. Met up with my poly friends for dinner.. A gathering, cause byron and jiamin going NS on wed.. Steamboat at 7th storey hotel, TCC for drink after that.. Short but a great gathering.. So guys take care when you are in NS.. See you guys when you book out.. =D
Shall meet up with soulmate, sher, besties, sec sch friends soon!
Okie! Got to go!
The trip was great! Macau. Disneyland. Ocean park.
But i think got not enough time to shop.. Most of the shopping centres are near the MTR.. And they are all big! Some even bigger than vivo.. Hehehehehe! I shall blog more the next time..
Had been lazing around for the weekends..
Time to meet up with all my friends..
Yesterday went for driving in the afternoon.. I can still drive after so long.. haha.. Not too bad.. Met up with my poly friends for dinner.. A gathering, cause byron and jiamin going NS on wed.. Steamboat at 7th storey hotel, TCC for drink after that.. Short but a great gathering.. So guys take care when you are in NS.. See you guys when you book out.. =D
Shall meet up with soulmate, sher, besties, sec sch friends soon!
Okie! Got to go!
Yeah!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home