Hello!! I'm finally back.. haha..
Since i'm not working today, so i will just leave a short post..
Took off today because i got driving lesson.. I started learning 2 weeks ago.. I registered at kovan, but my pick up is at sengkang.. Is actually under comfortdelgro..
I was such a dumb dumb during the first lesson.. But it has become more and more fun.. Is fun if you drive manual, though the car will stall when u forget about this and that.. Fun! =D
Today at circuit, i released the crutch too fast and i forgot to step on the accelerator, and so, the car stalled! HAHA! and the stall i felt today is so scary.. haha.. Then my instructor will go 'aiyo, aiyo..' He was actually my sister's ex-instructor also.. So it's so much easier to communicate with him..
Work? Is alright i suppose.. except the amount of workload i have.. and i will fall asleep while typing half-way.. haha.. But overall is fun with my friends around! =D
Well, will be officially graduated on the 21 may! =D
Somehow I already miss TP.. =(
Alright.. be back soon.. Bye! =D
Since i'm not working today, so i will just leave a short post..
Took off today because i got driving lesson.. I started learning 2 weeks ago.. I registered at kovan, but my pick up is at sengkang.. Is actually under comfortdelgro..
I was such a dumb dumb during the first lesson.. But it has become more and more fun.. Is fun if you drive manual, though the car will stall when u forget about this and that.. Fun! =D
Today at circuit, i released the crutch too fast and i forgot to step on the accelerator, and so, the car stalled! HAHA! and the stall i felt today is so scary.. haha.. Then my instructor will go 'aiyo, aiyo..' He was actually my sister's ex-instructor also.. So it's so much easier to communicate with him..
Work? Is alright i suppose.. except the amount of workload i have.. and i will fall asleep while typing half-way.. haha.. But overall is fun with my friends around! =D
Well, will be officially graduated on the 21 may! =D
Somehow I already miss TP.. =(
Alright.. be back soon.. Bye! =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home