Life pretty alright!
Left 2 weeks of school for me! Hehe! Follow by a week of study week and finally my last lap in TP.. Main Exam!
Mcom assignment 2 tml.. Net sec quiz 2 and Ccom interview on tues.. Then i will be left with net sec project to be handed up after CNY..
And YEAH! 3 more days to Chinese new year! Haha! I love cny! Not only red packets but the festive mood.. Lucky cny this year doesnt fall on my study week.. Weeeee.. Means i can enjoy! Usual plan, visiting a few temples to pray on the eve of cny night till cny early morning.. I love it! HeHe! I cant wait! =D
I miss my friends!
My ass friend! =D
Left 2 weeks of school for me! Hehe! Follow by a week of study week and finally my last lap in TP.. Main Exam!
Mcom assignment 2 tml.. Net sec quiz 2 and Ccom interview on tues.. Then i will be left with net sec project to be handed up after CNY..
And YEAH! 3 more days to Chinese new year! Haha! I love cny! Not only red packets but the festive mood.. Lucky cny this year doesnt fall on my study week.. Weeeee.. Means i can enjoy! Usual plan, visiting a few temples to pray on the eve of cny night till cny early morning.. I love it! HeHe! I cant wait! =D
I miss my friends!
My ass friend! =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home