Just a short post before i fly off tml..
I will be going hongkong tml morning.. Will be back on 4th july..
A family holiday trip! My 21st in HK! Ahaha!
It's gonna be hell lots of fun.. I can't wait to go.. I'm gonna shop, eat, enjoy till i drop.. Yeah! Before i transform back to a student again in august..
So swimming, running, cycling will be my best friend when i'm back!
Don't miss me, my friends! Haha!
Anyway,
lynette went perak ytd.
edwina, pohsuan, byron, jiamin, xavier, zhiwei, siyuan went bangkok today.
samantha going korea on sat.
So most of my poly friends are out of SG. Lol!
Well, gonna go do my last min packing.
BYE!
I will be going hongkong tml morning.. Will be back on 4th july..
A family holiday trip! My 21st in HK! Ahaha!
It's gonna be hell lots of fun.. I can't wait to go.. I'm gonna shop, eat, enjoy till i drop.. Yeah! Before i transform back to a student again in august..
So swimming, running, cycling will be my best friend when i'm back!
Don't miss me, my friends! Haha!
Anyway,
lynette went perak ytd.
edwina, pohsuan, byron, jiamin, xavier, zhiwei, siyuan went bangkok today.
samantha going korea on sat.
So most of my poly friends are out of SG. Lol!
Well, gonna go do my last min packing.
BYE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home