Monday, December 31, 2007

My last post for 2007..

2007 is coming to an end in about 1 hour time..

This year was not a really good year for me.. I had more down times than up.. A bad experience was my mp period.. Having a supervisor who doesnt even care about your work.. Saying something and in the end didnt do it.. Really sick of it.. My hopes are really being pull down by my mp.. He better give us good grade, if not believe in retribution.. All my sleepless nights, earlier i slept everyday is around 2am to 4am.. My whole long sept holiday gone.. The stress i had, no one know how terrible i felt at that period of time.. I'm strong on the outer but weak internal.. I'm left alone to carry the stress..

Oh well.. That's the past, at least i made it through.. Whatever the result is, i just hope it's good.. Sigh..

I'm really looking forwards to 2008.. I had lot of plans for 2008.. I will make it a good year.. Hope i will graduate with good grades..

Bid farewell to the bad year of 2007..

Welcome the good year ahead, 2008..

Cheers!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home