Saturday, March 14, 2009

Prelim overrrrrrrr! Weeeee!
I knew i did my best, i'm glad that i did mugged hard for it.
Even though prelim arent counted, to me every single bits count.
But the real battle has yet to come. Gonna fight even harder.
I will mug extremely hard for exam.

So now for a week break, i got to complete my IS.
Before revision classes officially start on 23 march, all the way till end april.

Gonna have a few gatherings in this week. Fri. Sat.
Yeah! Get to meet up with my good old pals.
Probably some of the days will be exercise sessions.

Today
I went for AYG, sort of like a workshop with huishan. At TP yea.
It had been so long since i last sat in TP lecture hall, listening.
The duration was so long, we were like falling asleep. Haha!

Wednesday, we will be going for the VL interview. Lol.
We are going to be Leaders? Lol.
I hope to get to know more people during AYG.
Gain the once in a lifetime experience for such a major sport event.
Well, the real big event will be the YOG next year.

At the uni level, i know nothing is going to be easy.
Nothing will be achieve, just by sitting there.
Is time to really open my mind, work through it, gain the knowledge needed, manage my time well, and strive hard for it.

Time for some planning.
Cheers =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home