Hi! I have not been blogging for sometime.
Cny was great! As usual, went visitings, temples praying, blackjack, mahjong, yusheng, steamboat, goodies and more goodies. haha. Didnt take much photo this year. So today is already the last day of cny. Time flies!
Prelim coming in about 2 weeks time. Now rushing to complete my IS project by this week. After prelim, will be UOL revisions and local revisions. Exam in may! Must be a bookworm for the next 2 months. I must achieve what i want to.
Cheers! =D
Cny was great! As usual, went visitings, temples praying, blackjack, mahjong, yusheng, steamboat, goodies and more goodies. haha. Didnt take much photo this year. So today is already the last day of cny. Time flies!
Prelim coming in about 2 weeks time. Now rushing to complete my IS project by this week. After prelim, will be UOL revisions and local revisions. Exam in may! Must be a bookworm for the next 2 months. I must achieve what i want to.
Cheers! =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home