It's happy friday day! Friday is the best day of the week..
Well..Just some updates..
20/7
Last friday met up with my 2 besties, huishan and zhenxiu.. We had dinner at airport tong shui cafe.. The food was average.. I think only the iced milk tea is nice! Xin wang HK cafe is still the best! We had a good chat that night.. Talked about alot of stuffs.. We had plans for our holiday already.. Haha.. Well,more details at zhenxiu's blog.. haha.. I'm lazy to blog..
25/7
Met up with huimin,shaun and thomas for dinner at heeren sakae.. shaun+thomas = Attack huimin.. Haha.. The guys are full of craps.. As usual,i just laugh! haha! but dinner was nice with so much laughters.. After dinner,Walked down to dhoby ghaut to take train home..
I'm so tired everyday.. Haha.. I think i have to sleep early on weekdays already, if not i will fall asleep in lab..
Gym ytd with sam but didnt do much too.. hehe.. Cause of my somehow injured leg.. Haha.. I knocked my leg on the pool side after swimming on tues.. Suppose to swim with ed ytd during lunch too but it rained plus my leg.. Haha.. I'm so dumb!
Time to go! It's 5.30pm! Out for dinner with my family..
Cheers!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home