Went for the peicai concert on wednesday night.. It was peicai first public concert,i would say it was indeed not bad.. But the best part was still Band!! Yeah! They have improved alot i would say.. Peicai Band is just a young band.. It started 5 years ago.. But we only got involved in school activites,public involvment,competition in 2004.. and now,the band had practicipated in countless events... The seeds of the band have started to grow.. Peicai band have a bright future ahead.. I'm sure Peicai Band will be Famous one day.. I have faith in the band..
When i graduated for the band in 2004, i left with sadness as well as happiness... Sad that i have to leave the band when we are having fun,and starting to grow.. Happy that i knew great bandmates and friends in there.. Spending our times together practicings for competition and events..Much times were spent in band but i have no regret.. I will regret if i didnt join band at first.. I have make the right choice,even if i have to join alone.. I know it's not the end when we have the Alumni band being established.. Yes.. but everyone was busy with Jc or poly life,so we hardly have time to do anything.. but our heart will still be there.. Proud to be a Peicai Band member..
Back to the concert,overall it was good.. 2 years since i graduated from peicai and the school is improving.. yes.. really.. It's great knowing tt ur sch is doing well... haha.. Well.. Have to go and study for my quiz on monday.. 9 lectures to study.. Omg! Hurry!

When i graduated for the band in 2004, i left with sadness as well as happiness... Sad that i have to leave the band when we are having fun,and starting to grow.. Happy that i knew great bandmates and friends in there.. Spending our times together practicings for competition and events..Much times were spent in band but i have no regret.. I will regret if i didnt join band at first.. I have make the right choice,even if i have to join alone.. I know it's not the end when we have the Alumni band being established.. Yes.. but everyone was busy with Jc or poly life,so we hardly have time to do anything.. but our heart will still be there.. Proud to be a Peicai Band member..
Back to the concert,overall it was good.. 2 years since i graduated from peicai and the school is improving.. yes.. really.. It's great knowing tt ur sch is doing well... haha.. Well.. Have to go and study for my quiz on monday.. 9 lectures to study.. Omg! Hurry!

The ticket..Nice!

Zoom in..

2004 Peicai Band.. Spot me if you can.. haha..
I took from jess's friendster.. haha..

Last but not least..
The 2 great euphonium buddy..
Kelly & Jess..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home