Thursday, October 12, 2006

Today meet up with Shaun and Zhihao for dinner..Had pizza hut at PS..Then we chat about sch stuffs and life..As usual,shaun will talk about computer stuffs.. haha.. but interesting for some..We were in there for about 1 hour plus..Then when we were about to leave,zhihao just walk out then there's this trainee staff thought we haven pay for our bill but in fact we had already paid..So she came over,look at us but didnt say anything.. and we got stunned.. lolz.. She went to call her fren,then we told her we are leaving and we paid already.. Lolz.. That girl is so blur.. Zh was already laughing outside.. haha.. As we were walking to the washroom,i saw tt superband alfred again with her gf.. lolz.. and i remember seeing him on thurs that time too.. Although it's just a dinner,it's great meeting up with old friends..

The two of them was my pri sch classmates and we went for the same tuition during sec sch times.. and we got linked from other things too.. It's so coincidence that my sister and zh's sister were pri sch classmates too.. haha.. As for Shaun,his dad and my dad know each other since young.. They lived in the same kampung and somehow related,i think so..haha.. I knew shaun since i was a kid.. My 2 longest frens..

Oh ya..Ytd at vivo city,Tangs...I saw the Fred perry polo tee.. First time i saw in singapore.. It's REAL,not fake.. and it cost a Bomb.. $159.. More Expensive than lacoste and burberry.. I will wait till i go hongkong and get it..It's much cheaper there..

Okie.. I have learnt to forgive and forget.. Anything that make my anger,will be gone in 5 min time.. Haha.. I got a high level of toleration.. Okie.. I'm just a happy-go-lucky girl.. CHEERS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home