Class Christmas celebration!
Heya... Today was the last paper for term test..Wohhooo!! Still ok..But Java like hell,Killing man..Today had a class christmas celebration with my classmates...They planned this one week plus ago..We have to pick and see who we have to buy for the exchange gift..I got PohSuan!!!!!
hahaha...Went shop on monday with edwina to buy it..Bought her this S&K cotton shirt which she want it..Haha..And u know who got me?? is Zhiwei...He bought me a billabong pencil case which ed and sam chose for him..i like it!! Thank man...I bought some gifts for ed,sam and lyn...As for ps,i bought her e one i mention..Angela, i shared with them..
My christmas gift from my Friends cum classmates..
The most touching,happy, grateful, thankful and loving part...Sam got me this bracelet which I love it alot...It very nice..Thank!! Angela got me this adidas *ahem*...I love it Too! Nice...Haha.. the Words are touching too! Thank girl...and last but not least,Angela,pohsuan and edwina got me this adidas handbag!! which i saw it on monday when shopping with them..I say very nice and i like it...And they actually bought it after I left...I'm really happy, surprised and lot lot of feeling till i cant describe..I love it alot!! Thank Girls....You girls really made me happy and lots..Loving you girls!! It not just the gifts they gave me that I'm happy..Is their heart..They are really great frens...Nice and caring..Good and great..No matter what gifts you guys got for me,I will Love it!! because it from you all...Hehehe..My poly life will not be Great without you girls...Thank Lots lots!!
Continue with the celebration..We went to Suntec NYDC to have our dinner..It was very full..After that they intended to go the pub outside suntec but full house..So we walked around and decide where to go...Went to city link TCC but no space cause we got 13 ppl..Hahaha..So went to marina square..and we ended up at the pool..Some of them went to play pool while some of us went to play arcade..We played Daytona..Haha..Quite fun lahz...We left the place at around 11pm..Ya..Today the ppl that went are... Me,edwina,Pohsuan,Angela,Jianwen, Atom,bernie,benny, xavier, shao qi,zhi wei, jia ming and Byron..I'm too tired to type..Going sleep already..nitez..Will be back again..
hahaha...Went shop on monday with edwina to buy it..Bought her this S&K cotton shirt which she want it..Haha..And u know who got me?? is Zhiwei...He bought me a billabong pencil case which ed and sam chose for him..i like it!! Thank man...I bought some gifts for ed,sam and lyn...As for ps,i bought her e one i mention..Angela, i shared with them..
My christmas gift from my Friends cum classmates..
The most touching,happy, grateful, thankful and loving part...Sam got me this bracelet which I love it alot...It very nice..Thank!! Angela got me this adidas *ahem*...I love it Too! Nice...Haha.. the Words are touching too! Thank girl...and last but not least,Angela,pohsuan and edwina got me this adidas handbag!! which i saw it on monday when shopping with them..I say very nice and i like it...And they actually bought it after I left...I'm really happy, surprised and lot lot of feeling till i cant describe..I love it alot!! Thank Girls....You girls really made me happy and lots..Loving you girls!! It not just the gifts they gave me that I'm happy..Is their heart..They are really great frens...Nice and caring..Good and great..No matter what gifts you guys got for me,I will Love it!! because it from you all...Hehehe..My poly life will not be Great without you girls...Thank Lots lots!!
Continue with the celebration..We went to Suntec NYDC to have our dinner..It was very full..After that they intended to go the pub outside suntec but full house..So we walked around and decide where to go...Went to city link TCC but no space cause we got 13 ppl..Hahaha..So went to marina square..and we ended up at the pool..Some of them went to play pool while some of us went to play arcade..We played Daytona..Haha..Quite fun lahz...We left the place at around 11pm..Ya..Today the ppl that went are... Me,edwina,Pohsuan,Angela,Jianwen, Atom,bernie,benny, xavier, shao qi,zhi wei, jia ming and Byron..I'm too tired to type..Going sleep already..nitez..Will be back again..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home