Thursday, December 15, 2005

Band Camp cum Bbq 2005

Yesterday went back Peicai for Band Camp cum bbq..Meet Cw about 5pm outside school..We went in and saw them at the foyer...Then we went up to the music room to find the rest..Only a few of them were there watching some clarinet video...Me and cw went in and sat at the back..After awhile,sotong bel came in and chat with us...Cw and her keep saying each other,and as usual i sat there and laugh..Hahaha...Then at around 6pm,we went out to the bus-stop to fetch Aizhu...When we reached the school,the bbq start already..So we helped ourselves with it..Soon after,most of the alumni and graduating seniors were here...After that,followed by some programme..I can say quite...........Hahaha... No Comment! At the end,we took our very first Alumni Band Photos...Finally!!

Miss lee talk to the Alumni Band about next year 2006 programmes...There will be a concert in march...Peicai culture night at VCH in November...Which huimei have told us before too..Ms lee say if we are interested,have to inform her and got to go back for practices once a week..

I was thinking about it since huimei ask me about it...If I want to perform,I have to really start from basic because I have not touch on euphonium for 1 year already..That mean I have to work extremely hard and practice more..But will i have the time?? i think i will...Just have to plan my schedules well...Balance between Studies and Band..Think i can make it...Now there will be a new item for alumni band for the culture night,i will be performing..Yeah!!! i really look forward to all band events...

I am happy and proud to be part of PeiCai Alumni Band...That will be the place where talented musicians are nuture...We bond together as a team....Close as a family..Let have more gathering... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home