Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Band Farewell!

Firstly..Happy Birthday To HuiMin!! HeHe..One year older,don't be Childish le hor..Lolx..

Today is what "Dong Zhi" day..Dunno what..haha..So must wait for Mum to bring Tang Yuan for me to eat before I go school for Band Farewell Party..Around 12pm,I left house..

When i reached School,saw Cw,Eileen and Jasmin outside Staffs' room doing the noticeboard things,So i join them..AFter that is time to play game,so went to basketball court..We didn't know the ground was so HOT! so me and yingqi never wear shoes or socks..Play with barefoot..After stepping on the ground for few seconds,We can't tolerate the heat of the ground anymore,so we ask jess help me take my shoe..It was So HOT!! Burnt my foot like hell! I tell Cw can eat le..lolz..After game went to AVA for video but dunno what problem then cant watch..So we went for BBQ..It was like only 7 seniors came back lohz..Was like So zZZzzzzzz..Can say bad ba..Lolz..After awhile, we Seniors go up to Music Store and play our instruments..play some old songs..My sound is still there..only High notes a bit out..Lolz..I hate High notes..That why..Long time never play le..Still can play,not bad lahz..Lolz =X

I'm really proud of Jessica lohz..She really improve alot..play very well now..She got the potential man..Cant blame lahz..My Junior ma,sure good de.. =X lolz..Got a card make by my Juniors..Jess,SiJia,PeiJun and HuiYi..So nice of them..After reading the card,I felt Happy and Sad..Happy that they are so great..All improve..Wrote so touching things to me..hahaha..SAd that I have to leave them..Haiz..I hope i can stay in Band Longer but this is Life..I have to go on..For higher education..But no matter where i am..My Heart and soul will alway be with you all..Supporting you guys at the back..Jia You!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home