Great!
Hey ppl! I'm back to post..Hehe..Today wake up at around 10am..Then i took a bathe and went out to meet Jess they all at Serangoon Mrt station..We going for Yuhua and River Valley Combined Alumni Band Concert..It was free and some more at Esplanade Concert Hall..Meet with Jess,HuiMei,Aizhu,Joanna and Bel..Then took train to city hall..Then jess and bel went to eat while i stared at them..haha..After that went straight to Esplanade..Went to the Library first..Around 1.30pm went to quence up cause got lot of ppl..Then we have to wait till around 2plus then can go in...So shock! It was full house! hahaha..Free de who dont want watch..lolz..The concert was really great! No Word can Describe it! Two Thumb Up for Them..Everytime went for Band concert,see the Band play..I also hope I can play on stage one day..hahaha..Really feel like joining them..The feeling was great..Hope my dream for Music will never die..Keep the Spirit of a Musician Going and never Let it end..We rock the world!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home