Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hey!! I'm back,after not posting for few weeks.. Been quite busy this holiday.. During the first 2 weeks, just went swimming and enjoying myself..

One of my friend intro me a job and i got it.. Really thankful and i appreciated it alot.. You know who u are.. A treat from me awaiting you.. I'm currently working at Timberland as a part timer.. Working at events or when they need ppl for counters then they will ask us.. Working for 2 weeks already.. First was to their warehouse at jurong east for price taking.. Last thurs to sun was at the suntec events.. Super tiring but fun.. Mon went warehouse again.. Then tues and today was working at metro paragon.. Finally my off day for tml.. Yes! Will sleep the whole day.. Haha.. Working at metro paragon is really super boring.. I stoned there for 7 hours ytd with just one customer and 4 hours today with no customer.. I'm just like statue of liberty.. Lolz.. Lucky today another part timer came and he chat with me.. Time flies super fast.. Oh well.. I'm just temporary working there for this few days.. Hope fri will be better.. Then 1 week rest for my oversea trip.. After i'm back will see where they need ppl..

Went parkway parade after work today to find huishan.. She's working there and i just stand there and talk to her.. Lolz.. "Look out for that supervisor".. Stay there for about 1 hour then i went home.. Slept all the way on bus 43.. I'm just like a zombie without sleep for few days.. ahahaha..

Going Hongkong next week..Yes!
Well.. maybe will head down to sea sport club after i'm back..
To check out sailing..

Time for me to sleep..
Bye!!
Take Care everyone..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home