Saturday, July 22, 2006

I'm back!! Have been busy with projects and stuffs..2 to 3 weeks more to projects due date...About 1 more month to semestral exam...Keep going!! Yea.. Hope this period of time will pass faster then i can meet up with my buddies for chilling sessions...

Hmmm...Feeling kinda down last night due to something..I'm trying to forget everything but the things keep adding on..I hope it come to an end.. Whatever! I give up! It somehow make me lose interest in it..and i'm not that type of person who die die want it when i know it's impossible..It's all Fated! I accepted it..Talked to bestie huishan and 'reflection song girl'(hahahahaha) about it..Feeling real great after tt..Thank girls for listening to me..I appreciated lot! There are better someone out there..I'm alway looking on the bright side of life...That's why i'm full of happiness! Yuppie!

Anyway,had a great time ytd with ed and ps at kbox...Fun! ok..gonna continue with java and off to my dreamland!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home